Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. I'll start with a Thanksgiving Thankful! Besides the obvious: family, health, food, pets and chocolate, I'm thankful for electric blankets! Yep! When I'm chilled or just need to snuggle I crawl in, take a deep breath and just ponder things. Nothing like being all wrapped up and cozy - even it is a something and not a someone! And on a cold night, nothing beats it. All those scientific studies about electromagnetic fields and electrocution? I'll take my chances with this one!

2. Mail order! Yes! I'd rather pound the keyboard than the pavement anytime! I kicked off my Christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago thru Pottery Barn and LL Bean. I need some new sites to feed off of. Please! Please kick me a few this way!

3. Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha Creamer. Need I say more?

4. Remember when you get caught up in the rush of the holidays: Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat as necessary!

5. Get out there (or online) and order yourself a Third Day Christmas CD! Awesome! Mucho blessed!

6. Oh yeah! First weekend in December! Mobile Bontanical Gardens Annual Poinsettia Event AND the Artists' Christmas Market. I will be present with the Artology group showing my wares Friday and Saturday (12/3&4)!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I am with you!! Bring on the computer and let me sit and shop in my jammies and drink my wine:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive