Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Building Blocks

While watching my granbaby girl playing this week, I was reminded of how small things add up. Small steps get us closer to our goals and more likely to accomplish the task at hand. I've always been a procrastinator, putting off things until I had the time to do it, do it right and do it completely, from start to finish. With less and less large chunks of time, I've found it necessary to retrain myself to do the job in phases, whether it's clean out a closet or finish a painting. It has proven a wiser move. I'm not so hard on myself and the job gets done. One bite at a time, that's how you eat an elephant!

Just ask Keller Bug! One block at a time is how a building is built too!

Through perseverance, the snail made it to the ark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive