Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Friday, November 11, 2011



Happy Birthday
My Other Palette Blog!!

Three years ago today, I started blogging!  I used to journal all the time ... not so much since I began blogging ... 'cept for the things I don't wanna share here.  Sorry!  Some things are just off limits!


I began bloggin' as a tool to keep my Fb friends abreast of my mom's ill-health situation, saving repetition.  Then I found Caring Bridge and posted updates there.  I continued blogging and sharing events and trials and domestic thoughts.  A lot has happened in three short years!  Loved ones passing from this life to the next, the exciting birth of a princess (aka Keller Bug!) and the transition from domesticity to the art world and back again!  We've shared highs and lows, joy and frustration, tips, recipes and tiara topics!  And I just recently figured out how to include followers ... can you say 'technically challenge'?  

Taking a look back . . .



Thank you all for reading and visiting!! 
Please leave a comment now and then! 
Gimme a holla!!

Life is good!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive