Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Small Child!

Happy Birthday to our youngest daughter, Lindsay Morgan. Today is her 18th birthday! Lindsay is a freshman at the University of South Alabama and stays so busy, busy, I don't see as much of her as I'd like. I often don't think she realizes I'm her biggest fan. Perhaps cause of the mother/daughter dynamic. : ) She loves photography and writing and hanging out with her friends. She also loves watching movies and plundering thru my photos for her monster bulletin board ... not to mention heisting things from my studio. I wish I could have found the photo of her at two years old with the bucket on her head or the one at one after feeding herself spaghetti. What a riot! Lindsay was born ten years after her sister. After Jen married and took up housekeeping elsewhere, Lindsay declared she was now an only child and has been enjoying those benefits for nearly half a dozen years now. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for our "Small Child" but for now enjoying watching her grow into a beautiful young woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive