Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Plan A





The weekend is almost here.  It remains to be seen how much I will accomplish.
Trying to finish up a few de-cluttering projects so I will be ready to face February
in full regalia of helmet, shoulder and knee pads.  Project: Tackle Paperwork.
Art Biz paperwork, 2011 tax records, file cabinet, resource materials, warranties. 
Oodles of torn-out recipes and lots of articles printed from the internet.  
Gardening material.  Magazines. Cookbooks. Piles and piles of reading material.
Books, whose subject matter I'm no longer interested in and
a multitude of notebooks with snippets of memory here and there.

That's my Plan A for the month of February.  
The miserable paper trails. The bane of my existence!
If all else fails, I'll move to Plan B, or Plan C, or Plan D, or .... 
I see procrastination developing before my eyes!

Mardi Gras Season is upon us .... what a distraction!  *procrastinator's grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive