Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Occupy Your Kitchen in 2012!



The return of my Semi-Wordless Wednesday Post!
I know it's Thursday! 
Since the issue wasn't my blog, but apparently a problem 
between Blogger and Facebook, I'm re-posting my links!
~
After blog-hopping thru some of my favorite Foodie Sites,
I'm sharing a few with my readers!  Commence Drooling!


at Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake!
(check out their Apples in a Blanket too!!)



Creme Brulee at Cooking Melangery!!
Can it really be this easy?!!





Roasted Tomato Feta Scones at Savory Sweet Life!



What more could I say about a BLT?
Add a fried egg!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive