Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Semi-Wordless Wednesday



It's February already!  What happened to Winter?
I could care less if we have anymore cold weather.
I love Spring!   I also love Fall!  I love gardening season!
I'm not a fan of Winter chill or Summer blazes.

I'm keeping things short today on the blog.  You're welcome!
Just a head's up on what's coming this month!
You know your ABC's, right?  Sure you do!

Since it's gonna be a relatively short month,
I'm gonna leap my way thru the ABC's
as they relate to my day-to-day, catch-as-catch-can, 
fly-by the-seat-of-my-pants existence!
The things I love.  The things I don't love so much.
There's a busy month ahead!  I've got lot's to share!

But on this dreary, cloudy (likely rainy) day,
while my girlfriends brave the weather in NOLA, 
I'm gonna hibernate inside and methodically 
move from task to task and maybe read a little.
I may even venture into my studio (if I can find it)!

Ok!  On to the wordless part of Semi-Wordless Wednesday!







Join the fun!  Link up with

6 comments:

  1. Love gardening, even though I have to do most of it in containers because of the heat here. (have to be able to move things to shade in the summer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Marti! All of my salad stuff starts out on my back porch but by June it's all in the dappled shade of the crepe myrtles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I am not a fan of the cold either! BTW, I think I am going to have to use that laundry quote in my house somewhere!!!

    Popping by from Daphne's to say hi and Happy {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote!! Go for it! I've been saying for years I was gonna paint it on the laundry room wall!!! One day!!! Thanks for "popping by"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paint it! I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making over the laundry room is on my 2012 goal list!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive