Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

C is for Cup Cakes, Coffee and Cutesy!



Add caption




I Cupcakes!


Who am I kidding?
I Chocolate!!
Check out the cupcake recipes at Kitchen Musings!






CLUTTER BUSTERS UNITE!

It's what's going on around my house!
If I don't use it, I'm gonna "lose" it!  

Brooks Palmer's Clutter-busting Blog 
is one of my faves!


Follow Brooks on Facebook!
~Letting Go of What's Holding You Back~




"Baby Blue"  Crab watercolor
tkellerart.com




Cutie Patooty!
Check out some awesome photography
over at Soulshine Gallery!
I'm a little biased here ....
the cutey pie in the pic is my granbaby girl!
and the photographer is my baby girl, Jennifer!
Both of my daughters are shutterbugs!!
They will each be featured this month on J and L!
FollowJennifer's Gallery on Facebook!
Follow Lindsay's Gallery on Facebook!






CANNING!!  
It's like combining Arts & Crafts and Cooking!




I Cats!
Watercolor I did for a friend!



Crinum Lilies!
CHILI!








Cajun Food!








Chinese Food!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive