Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh Yeah!
Remember those sweet potatoes I "canned" a couple of weekends ago?
I called my aunt to get her pie recipe, and
Voila!


This is the first time I've ever made a Sweet Potato Pie!
Ever.

We will slice into one of these tonight after dinner!
Dinner:  Chicken & Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies
Homemade Sourdough Bread
Sweet Potato Pie

The other is going into the freezer for the holidays!

Note: I bought a couple of rotisserie chickens yesterday.
Hubs ate on one last night.  Today I pulled the meat off both
and made chicken salad (chicken, celery, mayo, Lawry's and black pepper).
Tomorrow I will add some diced apples, dried cranberries and walnuts to it!

I put one carcass in the freezer for later and boiled the other,
removing bones and adding brown rice to the stock.
I ♥ the versatility of rotisserie chickens!
Somewhere, I blogged about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive