Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

For the Love of  - cheese!

I'm a cheese-a-holic, I confess!
I ♥ Grilled Cheese!This recipe qualifies, in my humble opinion!

http://tastefoodblog.com/2011/11/03/pear-blue-cheese-and-arugula-bruschetta/

Check out the Taste Food Blog !
You won't regret it!!

Oh!  and this one I will be trying too!
How can you go wrong with anything
combining pears and cheese?!!

http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pear-brie-and-honey-quesadilla/


Pears and Havarti!!  Oh My!!


So!!  What's your favorite "grilled cheese" go-to?

Gimme a holla leave a comment
and let me know you dropped by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive