Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Saturday, November 26, 2011




Melissa and Doug Dollhouse!



Every now and then I fall in love with another blog! 
The link below is the particular page that sparked
my desire to share it with my readers!  After reading the post
"Does Your Home Serve You or Do You Serve It",
I declared I couldn't have said it better!  Enjoy!


It would be so easy to find myself grumbling as I pick up these boots day after day. It would be easy to mutter something half under my breath but just barely loud enough for my husband to hear...\

...something about the coat closet only being ten feet away.
...something about how I just cleaned this floor yesterday.
...something about how I already have enough to do.


Something I can't take back.


But this pile of muddy boots and floor is so much more than that. It is a symbol of something precious. I don't want to ruin it.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. Dishes and cleaning can wait, time with those we love can't.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive