Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

 CANCER ~  Nutritional Deficiencies
Depression ~  anxiety ~  allergies ~ FATIGUE

Please take some time this week and watch the Food Matters video. I'm only posting this because I care. I cared enough about my own health to make some serious nutritional changes a couple of months ago and I care about my friends and family and want to share some of that information. I'm far from perfect and still enjoy a treat every now and then, but for the most part my diet has seriously changed to more healthy choices.


This morning, I finally had the opportunity to watch one of the most important and informational documentaries I've ever seen on the subject of Therapeutic Nutrition.  There are some well known folks in the health field who support it!  The video has been shown in private scheduled screenings across the country (no where close to home) and is available for online viewing until October 8th. Please take the time to watch the Food Matters video. A world of information. Very eye opening!

Check out the website at http://www.foodmatters.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive