Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tea Time!

Oh, how I tea time!  Anytime!

I don't understand while sitting quietly with a cup of hot tea is so relaxing.
I suppose 'cause it's "me time" and I'm not physically occupied with other things.

Rose Fruity Milk Tea
has become one of my favorite chillin' sips!
I'm hoping I will find it locally soon.  I've looked!
I believe the Asian Market told me it was Vietnamese.
So, if you see any, give me a heads up, please!

Thanks to a dear friend for keeping me supplied!!




2 comments:

  1. Well, HELLO STRANGER!! How ya been?? I must catch up on facebook, lol.
    I can't keep up with anything anymore-
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!!! Hey you! I deleted my FB account so you won't find me! You might find me hanging out on Pinterest though! Imagine that! I'll be back on FB (maybe) after my major to-do list is accomplished!!! Good to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive