Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, October 3, 2011



What's on  your Plate Palette?


My Favorite Project!  My Granbaby Girl,
Keller, strikin' a pose!


Square Foot Gardening!!  Labor, creativity and prayer!


Knitting is another palette I'm experimenting with!


And a bread baking palette!


Still Juicing too!  Maybe not a palette thing,
but creative combinations!

Add to all that, and I'm also busily preparing for an art event. 
The National Shrimp Festival is less than two weeks away. 
My dining room is in chaos with prints and originals everywhere
 ..waiting to packed in the trailer for the haul to Gulf Shores! 
Y'all come by and visit my booth!!  Would love to meet you all!

1 comment:

  1. that grandbaby of yours! she can sure work it. too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive