Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JUICING DAY #


It's gonna be a long day!
I didn't take my Ambien last night because I wanted to see
how the inflammation/pain was panning out on the juicing. 
I can report I had NO pain during the night.  None!  Zero!  Zilch!
The anti-inflammatory benefits of juicing have kicked in!
Hoping the chronic insomnia will soon be a thing of the past.
Is there a juice for insomnia?  : )

I'm thrilled!  I will try some of the more natural sleep aids again.
The only reason they haven't worked in the past is 
because I woke up with pain during the night.
We'll see!  I'll report back with progress - after a good night's sleep!

On with my day!  I see a nap in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive