Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Two!


Starting out the day with a fruit smoothie!
Technically a juice ... but adding a naval orange,
peeled but left the pith .... made it ultra creamy!
I only drank half because I don't want my blood sugar to spike
with all the fruit.  I'll have the other half this afternoon
when I'm craving something sinful!!



Juiced:
6 oz raspberries
2 peaches
1 naval orange
1 granny smith apple
1 banana


Amazingly, after the first day I woke up feeling energetic!
Normally it takes me til mid-morning to reach any resemblance of energy.
After doing my heat wrap on my neck, I was revving to go!
Today is my scheduled B12 shot ... usually I'm dragging really low by this time!

WOW!

Lunch:  Mock V8 Green Juice!

This afternoon I seeded a watermelon with thoughts of juicing. 
I didn't need to! By the time I finished I had 16oz of watermelon juice
which I just strained into a container.  I added some bruised mint leaves from my garden!
VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive