Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

DAY 5!


Everything went well today! 
Finally found a couple of "Green" juices I like!
Tomorrow morning I step on the scale ....

I have felt great today!  Back in the studio!
Finished two paintings! 

Since I made it through my first goal today,
I'm shooting for 12 days now!
It does get easier!

After coming this far, when faced with temptations
(which are nearly non-existent),
the desire not to backtrack is stronger!

For those beginning to gain interest, two of today's recipes follow!

Morning Juice:  3 peaches, 2 oranges, squeeze of lemon juice
Note: leave the pith on the oranges for a creamier blend!)
Serve over ice!

Green Juice:  10 kale leaves, 1 orange, 6 carrots
(Again! Leave the pith on the orange!)
Serve over ice!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive