Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am super excited to see one of my favorite blogs coming to life on television!!!  I have been following The Pioneer Woman for awhile!  I was "introduced" to Ree in an issue of Where Women Cook, a magazine I came across at the bookstore, earlier this year, while picking up my newest issue of Somerset Studios.  Before I finished the article, I was looking for her blog!  I suppose she tapped the country girl in me!  We do afterall share a love for mason jars and iron skillets!   She often reminds me of summers I spent with my grandparents.  Sweet memories!  Tune in to the Food Network Saturday, August 27th @ 10:30 a.m. for the premier!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive