Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, August 22, 2011


Getting Ready for Fall Gardening!

I've been reading one of my "end of summer reads"
about square foot gardening and am intrigued!
My husband built me a 4'x4'x12" box this past weekend.
I already have an 8'x8' raised bed garden
with eggplant and bell peppers still going strong.
This weekend I will fill it with the SFG recommended soil mix.
Hoping Fall garden transplants are at the garden center soon!

I can't remember where I found this photo of a SFG.... oops!


Hoping to plant:

spinach
mesculan
carrots
broccoli
strawberries
sugar snaps peas
fingerling potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive