Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, September 11, 2011


One of My Fave Blogs!!

http://www.basilmomma.com/


I love this blog!  She has a bucket list of food
she wants to learn to prepare!
I'm gonna add my own bucket list today. 
I love setting goals!  I love reaching goals!
I love to cook!  I love reading recipe books! 
I love experimenting with food!

My Foodie Bucket List!
a/k/a Foods/Foodie Techniques I want to Master!

Creme Brulee
Brisket
Sourdough Bread
yeast bread
Decorated Cut-out Cookies
Risotto
Souffle'
Cinnamon Rolls
Sushi
Salted Caramel
Canning (anything)
Pie Crust
Homemade Pasta
. . .


Among those I've accomplished ...

Crab Cakes
Bread Pudding
Chicken 'n Dumplins
Caramel Cake
A good bit of Chinese!
Gravy
Chicken Pot Pie
rice (yes, rice!)
. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive