Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

FYI:

After pleading with my husband to build me a compost bin
so I could spread some "liquid gold" in my garden, I gave up!
I learned I could bury my kitchen refuse under a shovel-full of soil
right in my garden, amongst and between my plants. 
Scoop out a hole at least ten inches deep so the dogs,
cats or other vermin don't sniff it out and dig it up!
Really!  I'm already seeing earthworms!  A good sign!
With all the juicing I'm doing, there is no shortage of veggie or
fruit peelings or pulp!  Tossing in eggshells and coffee or tea grounds
and shredded newspaper too (not the colorful ad section!)!

Looking forward to seeing how much better things grow next spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive