Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, September 12, 2011


Okay. 
So, I'm feeling a bit discombobulated right now. 
Maybe it's because I've been feeding, rising,
kneading and baking bread for two days.
Maybe it's because I've been tasting bread for two days.
Maybe it's the butter on the bread I've been tasting for two days.
Maybe it' the rebellious spirit of the foodie in me
getting even for thirty days of juicing.
I just don't know.  I think the bloating is a dead giveaway. 
Ya think?!
Tomorrow I start a three day juice fast
I'm pretty sure three days is all I'm gonna need
to get back-on-track and for the realization that
I can't return to my old way of eating ..... evah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive