Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rehydrating a Menu!


My Baked Ziti Challenge!


+


Pasta and Water

=




My hubs walked in and said "Something smells good" 
and went straight for the kitchen.  He took a big bite 
followed by the eyes roll back in your head and a 
deep 'oh my' moan!!  I told him I thought it needed 
a little more salt.  He responded "all it needs is a 
sprinkle of Parmesan on my plate"!!  Success!

Then I told him everything in it was dehydrated.  
He was amazed and suggested I try doing 
this with our stroganoff recipe!  I love a challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive