Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Soil & Sour Dough Under My Nails!

Hey Guys!


Sorry I was AWOL yesterday.   We attended a funeral in the middle of the day and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with the family.  A beautiful tribute at Little Flower for Mrs. Norma!  Her sweet smile and nature will surely be missed by many.


Today my dh is building me two new raised beds and mixing soil for the garden!  (Pics tomorrow)


I've been in and out between baking bread and pulling weeds and bossing him around!  {grin}

The dough almost tripled in size while I was outside!

One for us!  The others for three different neighbors on the creek!
The neighbors on the this side of the creek will get the next round!

Yes, I immediately cut the heel off and devoured it!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh the heel, the best part! ;) I can almost smell the bread baking

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive