Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of the Season Harvest
from the square foot garden experiment!
Looks like a big stir fry for dinner!


My dear husband helped me get out to the garden today -
not an easy task on crutches!
We harvested everything except the collards!
I cannot wait to get out of this boot and get back in the garden!

I soaked up some Vitamin D on the back porch
while looking thru a couple of seed catalogs.
Only a small window of opportunity to catch the sunshine
on the porch this time of year - about 45 minutes!

I'll be back to no-good in no time!!  Just you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive