Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Friday, December 10, 2010

While perusing thru my phone photos, I came across this one from last year when Keller was an infant. Sweet sleeping angel baby!





I had lunch the other day with one of Santa's Elves! I couldn't let her get away without a phone photo to post today!! This my dear friend and fellow artist, Ardith. She's a great artist with a kind and sharing heart. I've posted links to her sites below. Check out her work! It runs the gamut from beautiful fine art to fun and funky, which truly shows her wacky side!


http://www.ardithgoodwin.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! That photo of K is simply precious! Can I get a collective, awww?!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. and love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive