Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tis the season ...... sorta!


A few weeks back I started painting one night a week with a girlfriend from high school. It's been a nice change of pace from so much commission work and preparing for upcoming shows. We all need a change now and then. Though when I really need to relax I read or sit outside or paint! My work is also a form of relaxing .... the painting part, that is!
The second busiest season of the year [for me] is fast approaching. The holidays. Beginning with Halloween and not ending til after Mardi Gras. Non-stop. I tossed a couple of spring art shows in there for good measure! The most busy season is spring cause that's when I do the outdoor shows almost every weekend. Lots of printing, packaging and packin up....followed by setting up tents, hanging artwork on the walls and setting up shop in the open air! Love that part of my business the most .... meeting the people who buy my art!
Hope to see ya at one next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment