Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zippity doo dah!

















Speaking of which.....I felt a little zip in my doo-dah today!!! LOL! Had a new piece of artwork framed for ArtWalk ---- which by-the-way is this Friday. ArtWalk downtown Mobile is every second Friday of each month....all year long! Spent morning at oncologist's office with aunt who was scheduled for chemo today. Her oncologist was my mom's too. Lots of nurses came out and spoke to me about mom. It was a low morning. But after getting away from there I got busy preparing for Artwalk. This will be my first "feature" event since I joined the gallery. I haven't been able to attend ArtWalk the last three months. Looking forward to it! The theme this month is "From a Child's Eye" whimsical in nature. Come out! Enjoy! Belly up to the oyster bar at Wentzell's afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment