Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Take more Bubble Baths!

When God is about to reposition your life know that the devil will began to attack!

I heard that on the radio a few days ago. Made me wonder about all that's been going on in my life.....physically, emotionally, spiritually. Began to ponder. Not about the "attack" but about the "repositioning" part. Is it a repositioning of my role as a woman ... grandmother. My role as an artist, a wife, a mom. I don't know. For the last few years I have been spinning my wheels in the mud and muck of life as I know it. I know I have been blessed by God in this life and know he's not finished with me yet. I wish I knew what he was trying to get through my thick skull this past few years. One of my favorite scriptures is "Be still and know." Herein lies the rub. Being still and silent is next to impossible these days. Too much busy-ness and chatter in my world to hear anything else. Hmmmmm. Perhaps I'm telling myself something. Women always do and take care of everyone else first. I need some "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment