Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Still draggin...



It's after three o'clock. I'm still draggin. I had a very brief burst of energy mid morning and was eager to go to lunch....just on a whim. Didn't go. Should have. Maybe the rest of the day would be productive. Finished the acrylic. Kind of whimsical/folk artish. Included a close-up shot of border and, Yes! Candy Corn! Did a couple of laundry loads. That's about it. The "to-do" list will just roll over to tomorrow. I've gotta get my iron prescription refilled. Feel like someone let the stopper outta my sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment