Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

By the way ...

Today is our 30th anniversary! I did. Still do. Would do it all again. Went out for dinner! I changed my mind about going to Ruth's Chris. Then I flip flopped about Mikato's or Carraba's. Carraba's won! So did I! My husband gave me an Alwand Vahan bracelet with the fleur de lis design for our anniversary! It is BEAUTIFUL! We are also going to see Steely Dan at the Wharf Friday. Well, that's sorta a Father's Day thingy! It'll be interesting to watch eight month pregnant Jennifer maneuver 30 steps to our seats. Yikes! Can you believe less than four weeks before our grand daughter "Keller" arrives!!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually...9 months preggo... I'll be 37 weeks next week... AHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete