Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Friday, July 29, 2011


image from itsgettinghotinhere.org


Sooooo, to get myself outta this
'can't get away from the computer' itch,
I'm gonna challenge myself. 
A thirty day challenge beginning August 1st. 

Complete an art project!  
Start a new one or dust one off from the shelf! 
I have plenty of those!


My studio .... when it's clean!

 I hope to accomplish two things!

1) Break an addiction!
2) Prepare for an upcoming art show!

I need to spend August doing this so I can spend September
to have prints made and package them and tackle the rest of
the art show prep to-do list!  I will be Shrimp Festival ready!!! 

Stay tuned!

Update:  Am I kidding myself?  Yeah!
This challenge is not feasible with my current commitments, health and to-do list!
Get Real!
I am not Super Woman (not right now!)!
I don't need this self-imposed pressure!
It sucks the joy out of creativity!

http://www.tkellerart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment