Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mirabella ~ Art Study


Don't ya just wanna scratch her behind the ears?! I love this little watercolor! It's an art study I did today. I wanted to do something with lots of shadows so I could play a little with purples and blues. This cow jumped out at me from an old magazine page while I was looking for collage pieces. I'd give credit to the original artist if I could read the name! Adding something else to the to-do list: take a ride out to Irvington and Grand Bay and find some cows to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment