Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Keller turns 1 !!!

This watercolor was created by a fellow artist friend, Satomi Miyahara. Satomi is also an artist at Cathedral Square Gallery in Mobile and creates beautiful art! Thank you Satomi for this beautiful painting of my grandbaby girl, Keller! I gave the painting to my daughter and son-in-law on the occasion of Keller's first birthday, which is July 13th. Gramma's birthday is today .... have a century...yeah! the big 5-0! Enough about that!


Such a sweet baby! Love my Kell-Bell!! Looking forward to baking cupcakes and painting and growing flowers and playing dolls and Candy Land and all those fun things I missed when my girls were this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment