Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Keller at 7 Months!!


Have I told ya'll yet that a grandchild will rock your world? It's has mine!! I love, love, love that granbaby girl of mine! I have the privilege of taking care of her during the week while her parents work and I'm lovin it!

She is getting to the age that she can play with simple toys and loves watching Fraggle Rock while gramma paints! She is learning animal sounds while sitting in my lap watching Farmville! Yep, I'm a farmer! No! I don't set my clock by the harvest time and I don't keep lists of who owes me farm favors! It's just a game! Love it! My real life keeps me busy enough but when I do get a break I probably spend more time than I should playing! It is my very own form of mindless therapy.....though it will never replace retail therapy!! LOL!

Looking forward to all the rain and cold weather coming to a halt! Ready for warmer weather, green grass and colorful flowers!!! Hey! It doesn't rain on Farmville! Something is always blooming!!!

Can't wait to get back to the Island and visit with seasonal friends. I have several outdoor art shows coming up in April and May and have been preparing for those. I had a slow start since my aunt passed away a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't quite got my groove back since my mom passed away last summer but it's coming on slowly but surely! I begin working at the art gallery again tomorrow. My daughter is taking advantage of my need to work once a month downtown and looking forward to spending a free day with her baby girl! I will miss her but really need to be down there. I really get fresh inspriration when I'm at the gallery and talking with fellow artists!

Current preparations are for an all girl party on the island to celebrate turning 50 this year with the girls I graduated high school with! I am really looking forward to that!! Lots of great things going on! Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment