Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm too pooped to paint!

I need the following: A couple of ibuprofen. The blown out bulbs in my studio replaced. Sandbag weights for my tinsel tree. Sleep. A cute name for my soon-to-arrive grandchild to call me. To take the cat to the vet. To plant the maple that's been sitting in my yard for the last three weeks. My checkbook balanced. A vacation. To clean my garage. And my studio. And my closet. And the back porch. And my car. My poor car. A good printer. A scanner. Upper body strength. Lunch. Maybe that's why I need the ibuprofen. Did I just create another to do list??!

No comments:

Post a Comment