Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I thought I'd share with you a bit of what has been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks!  I got my glue on by creating masquerade masks for the Mardi Gras season here in Mobile.  I made twelve from various materials ... but accepted my own the challenge of making them without the traditional Mardi Gras colors of purple, green and gold (besides, I prefer pink over purple and untraditional greens!).  They turned out pretty well, I think!  I may even wear one to the Inca Ball!

I've also been busily working on a commission for a client in Atlanta.  It's a large acrylic piece.  You can follow the progress on my art site at http://www.tkellerart.com/.  Click on the tab at the top which says "Abby's Painting" if you'd like a peek! 

Other things I'm trying to accomplish include preparing for upcoming outdoor Spring art show events.  I'll post a schedule of these show dates on my art site soon!  Lots to do and little time to do it!  I also have a couple of projects under-wraps which I can't expose right now! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment