Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Making a list and checkin' it twice . . . already!

Well, if Walmart can start Christmas early, so can I! I'm determined to not wait til the last minute this year. My extended family simplified the gift giving last year and this year we are incorporating that throughout both sides! Good thing when there is often thirty or more of us to buy gifts for ... and wrap and store. I've been stashing a few things away, mostly for Keller and my younger nieces and nephews and a few things for my immediate family. I've gathered things for our Big family Christmas event which will be at our home this year instead of my moms. And, get this! I'm ready for Thanksgiving already! Jealous?! Thanksgiving weekend I will do my decorating and be free to bake and "gift" my friends and neighbors! All this and I didn't put out any Halloween decorations. Nada! Nothing! I've got a project I want to do for Christmas this year for a few friends. It's gonna take some studio time. Hope I can get it done in time. If not .... next year! But, I said that last year and well, it's this year already again! I've gotta get over this cough and yuk so I can stay on track. Time for another Dayquil!

No comments:

Post a Comment