Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Art in the Park!





















Had a decent weekend at Art in the Park. The venue is very well managed. The Foley Art Center group are really nice, friendly folks and go out of their way to accomodate their vendors. This was my first time showing there. I'm told the crowd was down 50%. Sales were average for everyone. I came away pleased!

I did a live radio spot on WHEP 1810! Woo Hoo! I received a Merit Award ribbon and $100 for watercolor! There was a also a great feature artist write-up in the Pensacola News Journal!!! Of course! I ordered the paper!

My girls spent the weekend with me and we visited with wonderful friends who live in Gulf Shores. Their hospitality was outstanding! Thanks Julie & Merle (Wall-to-Wall Interiors).

Gotta run...I just got a phone call that my mom is being admitted to the hospital with tachycardia and needing another transfusion. If you want to read the journals I am keeping of my mom's illness, go to https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joanjohnson/journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment