Love deeply. Laugh. Cry. Talk to God. Be realistic about the to-do list. Stay in touch. Hug. Dream. Smile. Break Bread often with Family. Spend Time with your Girlfriends. Shop til you Drop! Extend Grace. Be Quick to Forgive and Slow to Anger. Walk. Breathe. Sing. Dance. Read. Eat Chocolate. Savor a Good Glass of Wine. Wiggle your Toes. Sleep well. Life is Good!

Sunday, April 24, 2011


Check!  Check! Check!  Check! Check!
All of the above!


This is the stuff dreams nightmares are made of.

I've tried it all!
 Counting Sheep.
Walking the floors.
Reading.
Redecorating a room in my mind.
Eye Masks.
Lunesta.
Exercise.
Benadryl.
Not eating two hours before bed.
Boring TV.
Valerian (can you say Nightmares?)
Melatonin.
Hot showers.
Blogging.
Crawling in the guest room bed.
Crawling onto the sofa.
Sleeping in the recliner.
Milk.
Ambien.  Ah! Ambien.

Ambien is the ONLY thing that works. 
But, it's not supposed to be taken every night for a month, is it?

This 'no sleep' thing makes me grumpy.


I don't know what is causing it.  No! Neither does my doctor.
This has been going on for years. 
My All Time record is four days.  Four days without sleep. 
Can you imagine?   Right now it's 3:28 a.m. on Easter Sunday. 
 I wonder what time Christ "arose" that morning. 
Just a rambling thought . . .

Now, my husband is awake too. 
This is a normal hour for him to wake up. 
I'm gonna join him in a cup of coffee. 
 I'll likely be dozing around time to hunt Easter eggs.




Happy Easter Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment